Today’s show is about flying in areas with heavy magnetic interference.
Our caller for today, Arturo from Columbia recently started working with the local government to fly missions in the heart of the city. But flight safety is a huge concern for him as he is flying in an interference-heavy environment.
We discuss different options to help Arturo out. From flying Line of Sight to the basics of radiometry to path antennas, we cover a lot in today’s power-packed show.
If you are a drone pilot struggling with the challenges of flying in an interference heavy environment, today’s show will particularly help you out. Tune in for some drone wisdom!
Enjoy! Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [03:05] “] Do not forget to check out our forthcoming classes
- [05:14] Today’s show is about dealing with magnetic interference when flying a drone
- [07:22] Do not forget this golden rule when in flight
- [08:43] Understanding radiometry can help you deal with drone magnetic interference
- [11:58] How a patch antenna can help you fly your drone with better control
- [13:04] Another great hack for countering magnetic interference
- [14:45] Is it wiser to fly at higher altitudes in interference-heavy environments?